1100 N. Raddant Road
102,142 SF on 6.34 acres
Midwest recognized the market need and lack of supply for this type of Class A speculative building in the submarket.
- Managed all land acquisition, entitlement, pre-construction, financing, design, and permitting processes for the development of this speculative industrial building.
- Managed all development services for the project, overseeing select subcontractors for partial scope and third-party general contractor for majority of shell construction.
- High-image precast concrete and glass, multi-tenant, flexible building design featuring two office entrances, 30’ clear ceilings, 20 truck docks, and 2 drive-in doors.
- Leased 58% of the building long term before shell completion, and leased remaining 42% long term in under 4 months from shell completion.
- MIF was honored at the Batavia Chamber of Commerce Inspire 2020 event as a recipient of the “Ole New Construction – Industrial Award” in recognition of this development.