Acquisition of Leased Single-Tenant Building
Midwest acquired a property leased shorter term to a global manufacturing tenant from a bankruptcy auction at an attractive basis in a highly-desired submarket.
- Navigated complex bankruptcy auction and stalking horse process to gain control of the property.
- Fast-tracked due diligence to post over $300,000 non-refundable upon execution of the purchase agreement.
- Negotiated a complex 15-year lease extension with a lease guarantee from an international entity as part of tenant’s facility consolidation plan.
- Managed all facets of the design, permitting, and construction for a multimillion-dollar property renovation to make the property a secure, state-of-the-art, high-tech manufacturing facility.
- Sold the property to an institutional equity REIT at an attractive price point.